Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's wrong with this old man santiago?

I understand how Santiago wants to prove to people that he can fish, but who the heck would stay out in the middle of the ocean for 3 to 4 days for their ambitions. It would have been smarter if he was fishing closer to the sea. He was not even prepared to stay that long out on sea. If I were him I would think ahead before I go and act. Think about what you would need to cook or harvest fish, weapons for shark attacks, and a first-aid kit just in case you get hurt. Other then that I liked his ambitions towards proving himself. He really had his mind set on the fish he wanted to catch he did not really care for himself. Well until his hand cramped and could barely catch the fish because of the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment